We offer a range of childcare and education options for children in the following age groups:
- Babies (6 months – 2 years old)
- Toddlers (2 – 3 years old)
- Nursery (3 – 4 years old)
For under 3 years old
We offer two, three or five day places all year round which must be 8.00am – 6.00pm consecutive beginning or week.
- Two day places Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday;
- Three day places Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
For over 3 years old
We offer all year round places or term time only places. Term time only places are either 15 hours or 30 hours over a five day period.
- 15 hours will be from 9.00am to 12.00pm or 12.30pm to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- 30 hours will be from 9.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you would like your child to join our Children's Centre please fill in the application form and return it to the school office.
On a Monday morning between 10:30am - 11:30am there will be a member of staff available to show you around the Centre, answer any questions and help you fill in the form if required.
Places are offered to children on the applications list according to the Council’s admission policy, which is available on request. We do not operate a waiting list. It is very important that the information on your application form is accurate as this is used when allocating places at the Centre.
The Centre will contact you by phone and/or post if your child is allocated a place. You will be invited to a meeting and requested to provide evidence such as proof of residence in the borough, work/study details (if specified on centre application) and income details of both parents. A place will be given to your child only if all the information requested at this meeting is produced.