For Prior Weston Primary School and Children’s Centre to be a happy, high performing school, which is at the heart of the community and is first choice for families, a place where children thrive and achieve all that is possible. Our school will be an example for others to follow.
Ethos and Values
- We value all children as individuals and welcome them to our school, making every effort to meet the needs of children irrespective of ability or background.
- We are transformational and inclusive seeing diversity as a strength.
- We expect our children to show mutual respect, care and be supportive of each other.
- Children will leave Prior Weston as confident young people who move to secondary education with determination, self-belief, enthusiasm and a hunger to learn,
- Our school works in partnership with community neighbours taking advantage of our location and local resources increasing learning opportunities for our pupils.
- Our school is a safe and stimulating environment where a love of learning and ambition can flourish so all children can excel.
Our Children will aim high, be curious, resilient, respectful and value diversity.