We will work together to develop children as individuals who achieve high academic standards, develop their talents and contribute to the world around them as independent thinkers, community builders and keen ambassadors of Prior Weston. We would like them to be happy and healthy as we are committed to their general well-being.
We want Prior Weston Children to:
- Be resilient and curious learners, who think for themselves and are ready to take their next steps with confidence.
- Discover and grow their unique talents so they feel valued as rounded individuals and are well equipped for the future.
- Love learning, excel, and build ambitions that match their potential.
- Be excited by a broad, creative curriculum which makes full use of our location.
- Experience outstanding teaching from highly skilled, well supported and committed staff, who are keen to enhance their own good practice with continuing professional development
- Achieve educational standards to their maximum academic potential and develop the knowledge and skills to lead them securely and confidently onto the next stage.
- Build strong friendships and develop a sense of mutual respect, responsibility, inclusion and community.
Behaviour expectations of our pupils:
- Follow instructions
- Work quietly and stay on task
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Keep hands and feet to ourselves
- Respect people and school property